This is a sample listing and not a real listing – for demonstration purposes only.
Dr. Karen Leon is a neurosurgeon in East Ed Patchogue, New York and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Brookhaven Memorial Hospital Medical Center and Southside Hospital. She received her medical degree from Harvard Medical School and has been in practice for 21 years. She is one of 9 doctors at Southside Hospital who specialize in Neurosurgery.
- Paediatric neurosurgery
- Functional neurosurgery
Contact us to become a FEATURED SPECIALIST on DOCTOR254.
- ADMISSION RIGHTS: Brookhaven Memorial Hospital Medical Center and Southside Hospital
- EXPERIENCE/TRAINING: University of Massachusetts at Amherst
- INTERNSHIP: Brigham and Women's Hospital
- RESIDENCY: New York-Presbyterian Hospital-Columbia
- FELLOWSHIP: American College of Neurosurgeons
- CERTIFICATIONS: Board Certified Neurosurgeon
- LEADERSHIP ROLES: Chair, World Association of Neurological Surgeons - Local Section
- ACADEMIC ROLES: Assistant Professor, Brigham and Women's Hospital
- MEMBERSHIPS: American Association of Neurological Surgeons, World Association of Neurological Surgeons
- ACCEPTED INSURANCE: Blueshield BlueCross
- EXPATRIATE INSURANCE:
- KMPDC REGISTER NUMBER: ABX564GTR
- Clinical Neurophysiology